|Cultivation temperature||Intermediate – Warm|
|Flowering frequency||Several times for year|
|Flowering period||Winter, Spring, Summer, Autumn|
Phalaenopsis appendiculata × pulcherrima
The plant will be sent not in bloom
The photo of the flower is indicative
- The plant is watered regularly throughout the year.
- Wet when the vase is light.
- Inside the vase it can contain some sphagnum.
- If they do not dry out, do not cut the old stems, as they can bloom again
- Keep good air movement to avoid fungal growth.
- This plant requires living room temperature.
13 in stock